The conglomerate dream continues

The conglomerate dream continues...

Ratneya Group - A conglomerate for new India

      Are you ready to witness the rollercoaster journey of my Conglomerate?

Let's start with the INTRODUCTION then...

           Ratneya Namaskar, My name is Deepak Doddamani and you are reading my blog on Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I am a Founder of Ashwamedh Foundation and www.stocksbaazigar.com. You can read my story up to the year 2017 here: Story of Deepbaazigar  On 19th Feb 2018, I started 'Doddamani Group' with its first brand 'Stocksbaazigar' - The ultimate wealth creator. In the last two years, I managed more than Rs. 1.50 Crores of my Clients and gave them good returns on their portfolios. The year 2020 was the best year for the share market as Nifty rallied from 7700 to almost 14000 in just 6 months. I gave 14 to 23% returns to my conservative clients and even 49% returns to one of my aggressive clients (high-risk appetite). As I am in the 'Business of Businesses' i.e Investing and Trading in Equities, I had enough work in my hands during the lockdown. But many of my friends lost their jobs, faced salary cuts for some months, and went through terrible frustration and financial crisis. I tried my best to help them earn through my Stocks Ideas which I shared on my telegram channel of 'Stocksbaazigar' and I am glad that some of them could do it successfully. Now as everything has come to normal and we have adjusted to the new normal of life, I am pursuing my original dream which I call 'A conglomerate Dream'. I dedicated my last decade to the 'Ashwamedh Group'. I will dedicate this decade (2021-2030) to 'Ratneya Group' (formerly known as Doddamani Group)

   

Ratneya

Why I changed the proposed conglomerate name from 'Doddamani Group' to 'Ratneya Group'?

    Stocksbaazigar started under 'Doddamani Group' in February 2018. In July 2020, I renamed Doddamani Group as 'Ratneya Group'. The actual pronunciation of the word in Marathi is 'Ratney' (see the picture above). But the way we write 'Vidyalaya' for 'Vidyalay' in English, I decided to keep it as 'Ratneya'. The story behind this name is really interesting.
During the lockdown period, the Government decided to re-telecast 'Mahabharat' and 'Ramayan' serials. While watching one of the episodes of 'Mahabharat', I realized that Arjun was being called 'Kaunteya' as he was 'Son of Kunti' and Karn was called as 'Radheya' being 'Son of Radha'. I immediately decided to call myself 'Ratneya' ( रत्नेय ) which means 'Son of Ratna'. My mother's name is Ratnabai, so I am 'Ratneya' and my Conglomerate will be known as 'Ratneya Group'. All the Marwaris and Parsis prefer their Surnames as their business houses' names. I was also using my Surname 'Doddamani' to copy them. But trust me, I am feeling really good now as I have changed the name to 'Ratneya Group' now. It is unique, short, and can be easily branded. Above all, it is derived from my Mother's name, so it will be nothing less than blessings for me. I carried my pen name 'Deepbaazigar' and Professional Name 'Stocksbaazigar' (for Market) for several years now. Nothing matched the pride and sense of tremendous responsibility my 'Ratneya' identity has. I am determined to establish at least 3 successful Organizations in the next 10 years under the 'Ratneya Group'. 




  Ratneya Group will work in diversified sectors just like Ashwamedh Group. Only difference this time is 'Ratneya Group' will focus on product-based businesses too. In Ashwamedh Group (Media, Education, Personal Finance, Education) most of the sectors were services based. I have some sectors in my mind for Ratneya Group wiz. Healthcare, Food, Farm, Consultancy, etc. Last decade when I did more than 50 Crores of volume in Trading (in Oasis Finance and Stocksbaazigar combined), I was also running NGO Ashwamedh Foundation simultaneously. So this time when I will work for establishing various businesses under Ratneya Group, I will also complete my Social Responsibility by establishing 'Ratneya Cares' - an Environmental initiative. I have already started building teams for Ratneya Consultancy Services and Ratneya Healthcare. I am hopeful that we will get good partners and investors for Ratneya Group very soon. 

    This Blog will be used for sharing my journey with you all. I always like to share my entrepreneurial journey with everyone. It keeps me motivated and also gives clarity to my thought process. By any chance, if this journey manages to motivate new Entrepreneurs, I will consider my blogging useful. With this Introduction to 'Ratneya Group - A conglomerate for new India', I am ending this post. Do comment on this post and wish me luck with my ventures. Thank you. 

With Love,
Ratneya
(ratneya.group@gmail.com)   


Comments

Popular Posts